Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots, XL
About This Item
The Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL allow you to decompress in ultimate comfort to relieve back pain or perform inverted exercises to strengthen your core. Lightweight and portable, the boots are lined with soft 5/8" thick comfort foam and adjust to a secure and customized fit with dual-lock ratchet buckles. The EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL are 1" larger in diameter and 1 1/2" taller than the standard EZ-Up Gravity Boots with a taller shell for comfortable support. Use on appropriately sized bars* or with Teeter EZ-Up Chin-Up Rack (sold separately).
Core Strengthening & Decompression
FDA Registered 510(k) Device. Indicated for back pain, sciatica, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles, muscle spasm & facet syndrome. Strengthen your core with compression-free-sit-ups and crunches and work your hamstrings and glutes with inverted squats. Use pre-workout or post-workout to warm-up muscles or decompress the spine and stretch overworked muscles.Teeter EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL
- Interior is lined with 5/8" thick soft foam to minimize pressure on the feet and ankles.
- Lightweight and durable DuPont Hytrel material for easy portability - weighs just 2 lbs. each!
- Unmatched strength 40% glass/nylon alloy material in the hooks and Calf Loops.
- Dual self-locking, ratchet buckles for customized, secure fit.
- Adjustable straps accommodate a range of calf size (suitable for calves 16"+ in. circumference).
- Taller shell promotes even weight distribution to eliminate pressure placed on the foot, knees, and joints.
- Use at home with the Teeter EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack (sold separately) or in the gym on appropriately sized bars*.
- FDA Registered 510(k) Device.
- Full-color Owner's Manual and Getting Started DVD included.
- 5-year full manufacturer's warranty.
- *Maximum bar diameter of 1.25" (3.2 cm), weight-rated hanging bar required for use with EZ-Up Gravity Boots. Ensure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment.
Double Ratchet Straps and Locks
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Weight||
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout